Inside the box:
- Hand-Blown Coupe Cocktail Glasses from Mexico
- Wine Charms from India - Set of 2
- Hand-Woven Zapotec Coasters from Mexico
- Stainless Steel Jigger from India
- Navy Blue Caminito Palm Leaf Basket from Mexico
THE STORY BEHIND THE PRODUCT
Artisan Organization: Cristaluc
Few artforms inspire as much awe at earth’s natural resources as handblowing glass. It takes a talented artisan to form the molten material into elegant, sculptural vessels. The city of Tonalá, in the Mexican state of Jalisco, is a handicraft hub specializing in pottery and glass.
Cristaluc is dedicated to preserving the glassblowing artform. Established in 2001, the organization currently employs more than 40 local artisans, providing a steady income and a supportive, inspiring space for them to practice their art. It takes 8-14 glassmakers working as a team to produce these stunning wine glasses.